The Twittersphere and blogosphere (well, at least as they relate to travel) have been blowing up with pictures, videos, and descriptions of Antarctica. Thus, I thought that I would join the fray with this, a pre-digital camera, scanned-in photo of Neko Harbor from New Year’s Day 2004. It was unexpectedly warm that day, hence our lack of parkas. If you ever thought that you wouldn’t be able to make it to all seven continents, prove yourself wrong. Go!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gorilla trekking = #Goals twitter.com/EverydayAfrica… 6 days ago
- I love this lizard photo so much! twitter.com/lonelyplanet/s… 6 days ago
- This is amazing on so many levels twitter.com/mashable/statu… 6 days ago
- Attacking my day like: twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago
- For some reason, this photo is really speaking to me today twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago