The Twittersphere and blogosphere (well, at least as they relate to travel) have been blowing up with pictures, videos, and descriptions of Antarctica. Thus, I thought that I would join the fray with this, a pre-digital camera, scanned-in photo of Neko Harbor from New Year’s Day 2004. It was unexpectedly warm that day, hence our lack of parkas. If you ever thought that you wouldn’t be able to make it to all seven continents, prove yourself wrong. Go!
Top Posts & Pages
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 17 hours ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 5 days ago
- EXACTLY. Save yourself the extra e-mail and the other person the need to follow up! twitter.com/LolaAkinmade/s… 3 weeks ago
- I was today years old when I learned this. #MindBlown twitter.com/PeterSokolowsk… 1 month ago
- Blair Warner, dropping knowledge you need on strategy! twitter.com/BlairTweeted/s… 1 month ago