The Twittersphere and blogosphere (well, at least as they relate to travel) have been blowing up with pictures, videos, and descriptions of Antarctica. Thus, I thought that I would join the fray with this, a pre-digital camera, scanned-in photo of Neko Harbor from New Year’s Day 2004. It was unexpectedly warm that day, hence our lack of parkas. If you ever thought that you wouldn’t be able to make it to all seven continents, prove yourself wrong. Go!
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, this is news? This happened to me *every time* I went to the airport, for years--the only reason it (usually)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- STOP. twitter.com/mrlady/status/… 1 month ago
- Nostalgia alert! twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 2 months ago
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 months ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 3 months ago