The Twittersphere and blogosphere (well, at least as they relate to travel) have been blowing up with pictures, videos, and descriptions of Antarctica. Thus, I thought that I would join the fray with this, a pre-digital camera, scanned-in photo of Neko Harbor from New Year’s Day 2004. It was unexpectedly warm that day, hence our lack of parkas. If you ever thought that you wouldn’t be able to make it to all seven continents, prove yourself wrong. Go!
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 19 hours ago
- RT @laurenbaer: Yesterday was a good day for women who look & think like America. When our elected officials represent the diversity of thi… 4 weeks ago
- Absolutely fascinating: "You know, if you don’t get confirmation from the outside of who you are, it’s difficult. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- My team is hiring! 1. Product Operations Manager, Community Operations (London): lnkd.in/gtRCP2y 2. Produ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @laurenbaer: ICYMI: the RNC is committing $250 million to retain control of the House. RT if you're ready to take back the House and fli… 2 months ago