The Twittersphere and blogosphere (well, at least as they relate to travel) have been blowing up with pictures, videos, and descriptions of Antarctica. Thus, I thought that I would join the fray with this, a pre-digital camera, scanned-in photo of Neko Harbor from New Year’s Day 2004. It was unexpectedly warm that day, hence our lack of parkas. If you ever thought that you wouldn’t be able to make it to all seven continents, prove yourself wrong. Go!
Top Posts & Pages
- (h/t @DaraPurvis) twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 4 days ago
- Why are people still lining up to defend Roy Moore and Al Franken? They each have acted egregiously badly, pure an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- OMG. No. I can't. #SecondhandEmbarrassment #ReadingIsFundamental 😯 twitter.com/DaraPurvis/sta… 1 week ago
- OK--this just made my day. twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Preach twitter.com/greatist/statu… 3 weeks ago