The Twittersphere and blogosphere (well, at least as they relate to travel) have been blowing up with pictures, videos, and descriptions of Antarctica. Thus, I thought that I would join the fray with this, a pre-digital camera, scanned-in photo of Neko Harbor from New Year’s Day 2004. It was unexpectedly warm that day, hence our lack of parkas. If you ever thought that you wouldn’t be able to make it to all seven continents, prove yourself wrong. Go!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Mohammed Mboudou, covered in natron dust, a sodium based mineral found in pockets of the Lake Chad basin left behind as… 1 day ago
- I've signed up! #Resist twitter.com/ASDem/status/8… 1 day ago
- Agreed! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 1 day ago
- Adorable! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 days ago
- Stop what you're doing and read this. twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago