As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, yes, and I live alone! twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 2 weeks ago
- This is such an inspiring read. twitter.com/Intrepid_Trave… 2 weeks ago
- Rolling into the day like.... twitter.com/NatGeo/status/… 2 weeks ago
- My mom's jollof rice (with meat, obviously), plus mai mai, fried plantain, and ukwa. #OneLastAfricanMeal twitter.com/okayafrica/sta… 2 weeks ago
- So inspiring twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago