As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wow. twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! I am building a brand new team at Facebook, specifically in Developer Operations, and I want to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I've donated; join in, and help 2019 get off to a great start! twitter.com/public_rights/… 2 weeks ago
- Such an important read; we need to do better in 2019 twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 month ago