As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer #FlipItBlue #FL18 twitter.com/SamanthaJPower… 3 weeks ago
- Today's the day--if you are in Florida, go vote in the primaries! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago
- Stop what you are doing and read this thread. The whole thing. Then retweet and/or save it. twitter.com/grollman/statu… 1 month ago
- OK--I legit almost cried when I listened to this. So honored to have been at Lauren and Emily's wedding, and so pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Brilliant twitter.com/legalnomads/st… 1 month ago