As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 2 days ago
- SO glad that I got to attend this talk today--super-snappy and insightful! twitter.com/danielleleslie… 1 week ago
- Wherever you are, please make sure that (if you have not already done so) you vote! #FlipItBlue twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jennifer_e_hill: Vote on Tuesday like America depends on it - because it does. 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewGillum: I believe that we will win—but only if we vote. 2 weeks ago