As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @1ncognito___: I noticed African Architecture isn’t really showcased compared to Asian, European, Middle Eastern and Indian. So here is… 2 weeks ago
- Um, this is news? This happened to me *every time* I went to the airport, for years--the only reason it (usually)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- STOP. twitter.com/mrlady/status/… 5 months ago
- Nostalgia alert! twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 6 months ago
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 6 months ago