The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, yes, and I live alone! twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 2 weeks ago
- This is such an inspiring read. twitter.com/Intrepid_Trave… 2 weeks ago
- Rolling into the day like.... twitter.com/NatGeo/status/… 2 weeks ago
- My mom's jollof rice (with meat, obviously), plus mai mai, fried plantain, and ukwa. #OneLastAfricanMeal twitter.com/okayafrica/sta… 2 weeks ago
- So inspiring twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago