The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer #FlipItBlue #FL18 twitter.com/SamanthaJPower… 3 weeks ago
- Today's the day--if you are in Florida, go vote in the primaries! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago
- Stop what you are doing and read this thread. The whole thing. Then retweet and/or save it. twitter.com/grollman/statu… 1 month ago
- OK--I legit almost cried when I listened to this. So honored to have been at Lauren and Emily's wedding, and so pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Brilliant twitter.com/legalnomads/st… 1 month ago