The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TheEconomist: Perhaps Facebook can help to ensure that America is still great when millennials are retiring econ.st/2pmuMIF 1 day ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/wendyengee/sta… 1 day ago
- "Mr. Comey has told friends that he has no regrets...." I could say a lot here, but, instead, I encourage you to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Donkeys on the beach ,(Nouakchott - Mauritania). Photo by Daouda Corera - @dcoreraphotography #beach #silouhette #gold… 2 days ago
- FANTASTIC piece--must read: "And if racial justice doesn't center her, she will redefine race itself in order to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago