The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 2 days ago
- SO glad that I got to attend this talk today--super-snappy and insightful! twitter.com/danielleleslie… 1 week ago
- Wherever you are, please make sure that (if you have not already done so) you vote! #FlipItBlue twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jennifer_e_hill: Vote on Tuesday like America depends on it - because it does. 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewGillum: I believe that we will win—but only if we vote. 2 weeks ago