The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 19 hours ago
- RT @laurenbaer: Yesterday was a good day for women who look & think like America. When our elected officials represent the diversity of thi… 4 weeks ago
- Absolutely fascinating: "You know, if you don’t get confirmation from the outside of who you are, it’s difficult. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- My team is hiring! 1. Product Operations Manager, Community Operations (London): lnkd.in/gtRCP2y 2. Produ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @laurenbaer: ICYMI: the RNC is committing $250 million to retain control of the House. RT if you're ready to take back the House and fli… 2 months ago