The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful--Happy Friday! twitter.com/NatGeoTravel/s… 18 hours ago
- Fantastic photos, great advice twitter.com/TEDTalks/statu… 3 days ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/YaleLawSch/sta… 2 weeks ago
- #DressGoals #TravelGoals twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 weeks ago
- Exactly. @realDonaldTrump won, not because of fake news, but because people knew this about him and voted for him… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago