The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- Wow. twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! I am building a brand new team at Facebook, specifically in Developer Operations, and I want to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I've donated; join in, and help 2019 get off to a great start! twitter.com/public_rights/… 2 weeks ago
- Such an important read; we need to do better in 2019 twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 month ago