The first post in my See It, Or Skip It? series focused on Vietnam. More specifically, inspired by one of my Facebook friends, I used my pictures and experiences to explain why Vietnam should be on any traveler’s itinerary. This week, it’s time to turn a critical eye on Laos. As before, I’ll start with a brief list of places in Laos, and, for each place, I’ll give my unblemished (obviously biased) opinion as to whether someone should see it and skip it. Read on, and tell me what you think!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @1ncognito___: I noticed African Architecture isn’t really showcased compared to Asian, European, Middle Eastern and Indian. So here is… 2 weeks ago
- Um, this is news? This happened to me *every time* I went to the airport, for years--the only reason it (usually)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- STOP. twitter.com/mrlady/status/… 5 months ago
- Nostalgia alert! twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 6 months ago
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 6 months ago