A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- Wow. twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! I am building a brand new team at Facebook, specifically in Developer Operations, and I want to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I've donated; join in, and help 2019 get off to a great start! twitter.com/public_rights/… 2 weeks ago
- Such an important read; we need to do better in 2019 twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 month ago