A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TheEconomist: Perhaps Facebook can help to ensure that America is still great when millennials are retiring econ.st/2pmuMIF 1 day ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/wendyengee/sta… 1 day ago
- "Mr. Comey has told friends that he has no regrets...." I could say a lot here, but, instead, I encourage you to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Donkeys on the beach ,(Nouakchott - Mauritania). Photo by Daouda Corera - @dcoreraphotography #beach #silouhette #gold… 2 days ago
- FANTASTIC piece--must read: "And if racial justice doesn't center her, she will redefine race itself in order to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago