A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, this is news? This happened to me *every time* I went to the airport, for years--the only reason it (usually)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- STOP. twitter.com/mrlady/status/… 2 months ago
- Nostalgia alert! twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 3 months ago
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 months ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 4 months ago