A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- (h/t @DaraPurvis) twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 4 days ago
- Why are people still lining up to defend Roy Moore and Al Franken? They each have acted egregiously badly, pure an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- OMG. No. I can't. #SecondhandEmbarrassment #ReadingIsFundamental 😯 twitter.com/DaraPurvis/sta… 1 week ago
- OK--this just made my day. twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Preach twitter.com/greatist/statu… 3 weeks ago