A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gorilla trekking = #Goals twitter.com/EverydayAfrica… 6 days ago
- I love this lizard photo so much! twitter.com/lonelyplanet/s… 6 days ago
- This is amazing on so many levels twitter.com/mashable/statu… 6 days ago
- Attacking my day like: twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago
- For some reason, this photo is really speaking to me today twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago