A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, yes, and I live alone! twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 2 weeks ago
- This is such an inspiring read. twitter.com/Intrepid_Trave… 2 weeks ago
- Rolling into the day like.... twitter.com/NatGeo/status/… 2 weeks ago
- My mom's jollof rice (with meat, obviously), plus mai mai, fried plantain, and ukwa. #OneLastAfricanMeal twitter.com/okayafrica/sta… 2 weeks ago
- So inspiring twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago