A certain blog post has been making the rounds around the travel blogger community lately. If you haven’t already read it, I encourage you to do so. The short version is that travelers in the West push this idea that “everyone can travel”; however, this premise just is not true.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 2 days ago
- SO glad that I got to attend this talk today--super-snappy and insightful! twitter.com/danielleleslie… 1 week ago
- Wherever you are, please make sure that (if you have not already done so) you vote! #FlipItBlue twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jennifer_e_hill: Vote on Tuesday like America depends on it - because it does. 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewGillum: I believe that we will win—but only if we vote. 2 weeks ago