I have been shivering too much lately in the more recent San Francisco weather, so I have decided to think of happier, hotter times. Here is a photo from a market visit that I made while staying in Kuata, one of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands. As you can see, the setting was absolutely beautiful. I took this photo with a Canon point-and-shoot camera, yet the picture is still almost postcard-perfect–that’s how amazing the view was. Ahhh. This is just one of the many memories that will help to keep me warm until the City by the Bay can literally bring the heat….
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful--Happy Friday! twitter.com/NatGeoTravel/s… 18 hours ago
- Fantastic photos, great advice twitter.com/TEDTalks/statu… 3 days ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/YaleLawSch/sta… 2 weeks ago
- #DressGoals #TravelGoals twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 weeks ago
- Exactly. @realDonaldTrump won, not because of fake news, but because people knew this about him and voted for him… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago