I have been shivering too much lately in the more recent San Francisco weather, so I have decided to think of happier, hotter times. Here is a photo from a market visit that I made while staying in Kuata, one of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands. As you can see, the setting was absolutely beautiful. I took this photo with a Canon point-and-shoot camera, yet the picture is still almost postcard-perfect–that’s how amazing the view was. Ahhh. This is just one of the many memories that will help to keep me warm until the City by the Bay can literally bring the heat….
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 19 hours ago
- RT @laurenbaer: Yesterday was a good day for women who look & think like America. When our elected officials represent the diversity of thi… 4 weeks ago
- Absolutely fascinating: "You know, if you don’t get confirmation from the outside of who you are, it’s difficult. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- My team is hiring! 1. Product Operations Manager, Community Operations (London): lnkd.in/gtRCP2y 2. Produ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @laurenbaer: ICYMI: the RNC is committing $250 million to retain control of the House. RT if you're ready to take back the House and fli… 2 months ago