I have been shivering too much lately in the more recent San Francisco weather, so I have decided to think of happier, hotter times. Here is a photo from a market visit that I made while staying in Kuata, one of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands. As you can see, the setting was absolutely beautiful. I took this photo with a Canon point-and-shoot camera, yet the picture is still almost postcard-perfect–that’s how amazing the view was. Ahhh. This is just one of the many memories that will help to keep me warm until the City by the Bay can literally bring the heat….
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 2 days ago
- SO glad that I got to attend this talk today--super-snappy and insightful! twitter.com/danielleleslie… 1 week ago
- Wherever you are, please make sure that (if you have not already done so) you vote! #FlipItBlue twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jennifer_e_hill: Vote on Tuesday like America depends on it - because it does. 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewGillum: I believe that we will win—but only if we vote. 2 weeks ago