I have been shivering too much lately in the more recent San Francisco weather, so I have decided to think of happier, hotter times. Here is a photo from a market visit that I made while staying in Kuata, one of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands. As you can see, the setting was absolutely beautiful. I took this photo with a Canon point-and-shoot camera, yet the picture is still almost postcard-perfect–that’s how amazing the view was. Ahhh. This is just one of the many memories that will help to keep me warm until the City by the Bay can literally bring the heat….
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TheEconomist: Perhaps Facebook can help to ensure that America is still great when millennials are retiring econ.st/2pmuMIF 1 day ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/wendyengee/sta… 2 days ago
- "Mr. Comey has told friends that he has no regrets...." I could say a lot here, but, instead, I encourage you to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Donkeys on the beach ,(Nouakchott - Mauritania). Photo by Daouda Corera - @dcoreraphotography #beach #silouhette #gold… 3 days ago
- FANTASTIC piece--must read: "And if racial justice doesn't center her, she will redefine race itself in order to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago