I have been shivering too much lately in the more recent San Francisco weather, so I have decided to think of happier, hotter times. Here is a photo from a market visit that I made while staying in Kuata, one of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands. As you can see, the setting was absolutely beautiful. I took this photo with a Canon point-and-shoot camera, yet the picture is still almost postcard-perfect–that’s how amazing the view was. Ahhh. This is just one of the many memories that will help to keep me warm until the City by the Bay can literally bring the heat….
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Mohammed Mboudou, covered in natron dust, a sodium based mineral found in pockets of the Lake Chad basin left behind as… 1 day ago
- I've signed up! #Resist twitter.com/ASDem/status/8… 1 day ago
- Agreed! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 1 day ago
- Adorable! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 days ago
- Stop what you're doing and read this. twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago