I have been shivering too much lately in the more recent San Francisco weather, so I have decided to think of happier, hotter times. Here is a photo from a market visit that I made while staying in Kuata, one of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands. As you can see, the setting was absolutely beautiful. I took this photo with a Canon point-and-shoot camera, yet the picture is still almost postcard-perfect–that’s how amazing the view was. Ahhh. This is just one of the many memories that will help to keep me warm until the City by the Bay can literally bring the heat….
Top Posts & Pages
- Wow. twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! I am building a brand new team at Facebook, specifically in Developer Operations, and I want to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I've donated; join in, and help 2019 get off to a great start! twitter.com/public_rights/… 2 weeks ago
- Such an important read; we need to do better in 2019 twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 month ago