Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 18 hours ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 5 days ago
- EXACTLY. Save yourself the extra e-mail and the other person the need to follow up! twitter.com/LolaAkinmade/s… 3 weeks ago
- I was today years old when I learned this. #MindBlown twitter.com/PeterSokolowsk… 1 month ago
- Blair Warner, dropping knowledge you need on strategy! twitter.com/BlairTweeted/s… 1 month ago