Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gorilla trekking = #Goals twitter.com/EverydayAfrica… 6 days ago
- I love this lizard photo so much! twitter.com/lonelyplanet/s… 6 days ago
- This is amazing on so many levels twitter.com/mashable/statu… 6 days ago
- Attacking my day like: twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago
- For some reason, this photo is really speaking to me today twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago