Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 3 days ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/NeelaGhoshal/s… 4 days ago
- I just supported Yale Law School yale.edu/givelaw #SupportYale 1 week ago
- Fantastic advice, co-authored by the brilliant @BlairTweeted | Seeing your way to better strategy bit.ly/2RofSvF via @McKinsey 1 week ago
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 1 month ago