Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stop what you are doing and read this thread. The whole thing. Then retweet and/or save it. twitter.com/grollman/statu… 3 days ago
- OK--I legit almost cried when I listened to this. So honored to have been at Lauren and Emily's wedding, and so pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Brilliant twitter.com/legalnomads/st… 3 weeks ago
- Exactly. Saying, "Well, they knew what they were getting into when they came to the U.S....", displays a shocking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #ImWithHer twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 2 months ago