Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 19 hours ago
- RT @laurenbaer: Yesterday was a good day for women who look & think like America. When our elected officials represent the diversity of thi… 4 weeks ago
- Absolutely fascinating: "You know, if you don’t get confirmation from the outside of who you are, it’s difficult. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- My team is hiring! 1. Product Operations Manager, Community Operations (London): lnkd.in/gtRCP2y 2. Produ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @laurenbaer: ICYMI: the RNC is committing $250 million to retain control of the House. RT if you're ready to take back the House and fli… 2 months ago