Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- (h/t @DaraPurvis) twitter.com/annehelen/stat… 4 days ago
- Why are people still lining up to defend Roy Moore and Al Franken? They each have acted egregiously badly, pure an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- OMG. No. I can't. #SecondhandEmbarrassment #ReadingIsFundamental 😯 twitter.com/DaraPurvis/sta… 1 week ago
- OK--this just made my day. twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Preach twitter.com/greatist/statu… 3 weeks ago