Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Mohammed Mboudou, covered in natron dust, a sodium based mineral found in pockets of the Lake Chad basin left behind as… 1 day ago
- I've signed up! #Resist twitter.com/ASDem/status/8… 1 day ago
- Agreed! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 1 day ago
- Adorable! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 days ago
- Stop what you're doing and read this. twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago