Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, this is news? This happened to me *every time* I went to the airport, for years--the only reason it (usually)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- STOP. twitter.com/mrlady/status/… 4 months ago
- Nostalgia alert! twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 5 months ago
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 5 months ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 6 months ago