Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful--Happy Friday! twitter.com/NatGeoTravel/s… 18 hours ago
- Fantastic photos, great advice twitter.com/TEDTalks/statu… 3 days ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/YaleLawSch/sta… 2 weeks ago
- #DressGoals #TravelGoals twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 weeks ago
- Exactly. @realDonaldTrump won, not because of fake news, but because people knew this about him and voted for him… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago