Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, yes, and I live alone! twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 2 weeks ago
- This is such an inspiring read. twitter.com/Intrepid_Trave… 2 weeks ago
- Rolling into the day like.... twitter.com/NatGeo/status/… 2 weeks ago
- My mom's jollof rice (with meat, obviously), plus mai mai, fried plantain, and ukwa. #OneLastAfricanMeal twitter.com/okayafrica/sta… 2 weeks ago
- So inspiring twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago