Due to what our airline later called “una cadena de errores (a chain of errors)”, my friends and I got stuck in Buenos Aires for 24 hours on our way back from Antarctica. During that unplanned time, we tried to make the best of things by getting a brief taste of the city. One of our obvious stops was El Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta cemetery), where Evita Perón is buried. It’s amazing that a place that is so beautiful and still can be immediately surrounded by such a bustling, modern city.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TheEconomist: Perhaps Facebook can help to ensure that America is still great when millennials are retiring econ.st/2pmuMIF 1 day ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/wendyengee/sta… 1 day ago
- "Mr. Comey has told friends that he has no regrets...." I could say a lot here, but, instead, I encourage you to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Donkeys on the beach ,(Nouakchott - Mauritania). Photo by Daouda Corera - @dcoreraphotography #beach #silouhette #gold… 2 days ago
- FANTASTIC piece--must read: "And if racial justice doesn't center her, she will redefine race itself in order to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago