Now that the Olympics are around the corner, I can’t help thinking of another future Olympics site: Brazil. I feel that I only scratched the surface of the country during my trip there, and I have heard that, in the lead-up to the 2016 Olympics, a lot has already changed and will continue to change in the country. I hope to see the changes for myself one day, especially in Rio de Janeiro, as this was my favorite city of the ones that I visited during my short trip to Brazil. One of the city’s icons is this statue: Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer), atop Corcovado, overlooking Rio. I only got to see the statue from afar during my last trip; hopefully, on my next trip, I’ll be able to catch the train up Corvocado and see Cristo Redentor up close!
Top Posts & Pages
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 17 hours ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 5 days ago
- EXACTLY. Save yourself the extra e-mail and the other person the need to follow up! twitter.com/LolaAkinmade/s… 3 weeks ago
- I was today years old when I learned this. #MindBlown twitter.com/PeterSokolowsk… 1 month ago
- Blair Warner, dropping knowledge you need on strategy! twitter.com/BlairTweeted/s… 1 month ago