As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 18 hours ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 5 days ago
- EXACTLY. Save yourself the extra e-mail and the other person the need to follow up! twitter.com/LolaAkinmade/s… 3 weeks ago
- I was today years old when I learned this. #MindBlown twitter.com/PeterSokolowsk… 1 month ago
- Blair Warner, dropping knowledge you need on strategy! twitter.com/BlairTweeted/s… 1 month ago