Waking up at 3:30AM sucks. Big time. However, it was for a good cause: I, along with four other members of my group, was heading out to an early morning hot air balloon safari, which would be followed by a champagne breakfast and then a game drive. We were on our way by 4:30AM, arrived at the launching site by 6:00AM, made a pit stop at the bathrooms, hustled to the balloons, and then waited for the wind to die down so that we could go up. We waited. And waited. And waited.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 3 days ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/NeelaGhoshal/s… 3 days ago
- I just supported Yale Law School yale.edu/givelaw #SupportYale 1 week ago
- Fantastic advice, co-authored by the brilliant @BlairTweeted | Seeing your way to better strategy bit.ly/2RofSvF via @McKinsey 1 week ago
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 1 month ago