Waking up at 3:30AM sucks. Big time. However, it was for a good cause: I, along with four other members of my group, was heading out to an early morning hot air balloon safari, which would be followed by a champagne breakfast and then a game drive. We were on our way by 4:30AM, arrived at the launching site by 6:00AM, made a pit stop at the bathrooms, hustled to the balloons, and then waited for the wind to die down so that we could go up. We waited. And waited. And waited.
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 19 hours ago
- RT @laurenbaer: Yesterday was a good day for women who look & think like America. When our elected officials represent the diversity of thi… 4 weeks ago
- Absolutely fascinating: "You know, if you don’t get confirmation from the outside of who you are, it’s difficult. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- My team is hiring! 1. Product Operations Manager, Community Operations (London): lnkd.in/gtRCP2y 2. Produ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @laurenbaer: ICYMI: the RNC is committing $250 million to retain control of the House. RT if you're ready to take back the House and fli… 2 months ago