Waking up at 3:30AM sucks. Big time. However, it was for a good cause: I, along with four other members of my group, was heading out to an early morning hot air balloon safari, which would be followed by a champagne breakfast and then a game drive. We were on our way by 4:30AM, arrived at the launching site by 6:00AM, made a pit stop at the bathrooms, hustled to the balloons, and then waited for the wind to die down so that we could go up. We waited. And waited. And waited.
Top Posts & Pages
- #ImWithHer #FlipItBlue #FL18 twitter.com/SamanthaJPower… 3 weeks ago
- Today's the day--if you are in Florida, go vote in the primaries! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 weeks ago
- Stop what you are doing and read this thread. The whole thing. Then retweet and/or save it. twitter.com/grollman/statu… 1 month ago
- OK--I legit almost cried when I listened to this. So honored to have been at Lauren and Emily's wedding, and so pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Brilliant twitter.com/legalnomads/st… 1 month ago