Waking up at 3:30AM sucks. Big time. However, it was for a good cause: I, along with four other members of my group, was heading out to an early morning hot air balloon safari, which would be followed by a champagne breakfast and then a game drive. We were on our way by 4:30AM, arrived at the launching site by 6:00AM, made a pit stop at the bathrooms, hustled to the balloons, and then waited for the wind to die down so that we could go up. We waited. And waited. And waited.
Top Posts & Pages
- I support @laurenbaer--do you? Now's the time to get involved! #RedToBlue #Resist twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: To all the students across our country who took part in #NationalWalkoutDay: Never let anybody tell you your voices don… 1 week ago
- I support @laurenbaer for Congress, so should you: linkedin.com/feed/update/ur…! Please come to her next campaign event… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Um, yes, and I live alone! twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 1 month ago
- This is such an inspiring read. twitter.com/Intrepid_Trave… 1 month ago