I’m not going to lie–I feel just a tad bit envious of all of the travel bloggers who are getting to meet each other and learn more about the industry at TBU Porto! To console myself, I’ve been looking at my pictures from Portugal. Here is one of my favorites from the Douro Valley winemaking region, just outside of Porto. To everyone at TBU Porto, please live it up and drink lots of port on my behalf!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gorilla trekking = #Goals twitter.com/EverydayAfrica… 6 days ago
- I love this lizard photo so much! twitter.com/lonelyplanet/s… 6 days ago
- This is amazing on so many levels twitter.com/mashable/statu… 6 days ago
- Attacking my day like: twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago
- For some reason, this photo is really speaking to me today twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago