I’m not going to lie–I feel just a tad bit envious of all of the travel bloggers who are getting to meet each other and learn more about the industry at TBU Porto! To console myself, I’ve been looking at my pictures from Portugal. Here is one of my favorites from the Douro Valley winemaking region, just outside of Porto. To everyone at TBU Porto, please live it up and drink lots of port on my behalf!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TheEconomist: Perhaps Facebook can help to ensure that America is still great when millennials are retiring econ.st/2pmuMIF 1 day ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/wendyengee/sta… 2 days ago
- "Mr. Comey has told friends that he has no regrets...." I could say a lot here, but, instead, I encourage you to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Donkeys on the beach ,(Nouakchott - Mauritania). Photo by Daouda Corera - @dcoreraphotography #beach #silouhette #gold… 3 days ago
- FANTASTIC piece--must read: "And if racial justice doesn't center her, she will redefine race itself in order to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago