Another vintage photo, this time of a classic car in Havana. I was lucky enough to get to go to Cuba while I was in college under an educational exception to the general ban for U.S. citizens. Now, though, all Americans have a chance to go. If you’re interested in making a trip, check out what Arthur Frommer had to say about Cuba travel. As for the Cuban people, they are absolutely wonderful, friendly, and curious about Americans. If you speak Spanish, just talking with everyday Cubans that you meet will be an eye-opening cross-cultural experience. ¡Disfruta!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @laurenbaer: Skip the lines on Election Day and vote early! #FL18 voters received their vote-by-mail ballots almost two weeks ago. Send… 2 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Thousands flock to the remote, lawless Sahara in search of gold on.wsj.com/2COgOGg https://t.co/8bo4DUeAmx 16 hours ago
- Regardless of political affiliation, if you are interested in politics--particularly as they are playing out in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Don't miss an opportunity to work with and learn from the impressive @jehabig! twitter.com/public_rights/… 1 day ago
- Fascinating way to think about career development twitter.com/JamesClear/sta… 4 days ago