Another vintage photo, this time of a classic car in Havana. I was lucky enough to get to go to Cuba while I was in college under an educational exception to the general ban for U.S. citizens. Now, though, all Americans have a chance to go. If you’re interested in making a trip, check out what Arthur Frommer had to say about Cuba travel. As for the Cuban people, they are absolutely wonderful, friendly, and curious about Americans. If you speak Spanish, just talking with everyday Cubans that you meet will be an eye-opening cross-cultural experience. ¡Disfruta!
Top Posts & Pages
- Um, this is news? This happened to me *every time* I went to the airport, for years--the only reason it (usually)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- STOP. twitter.com/mrlady/status/… 2 months ago
- Nostalgia alert! twitter.com/lifehacker/sta… 3 months ago
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 3 months ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 4 months ago