Another vintage photo, this time of a classic car in Havana. I was lucky enough to get to go to Cuba while I was in college under an educational exception to the general ban for U.S. citizens. Now, though, all Americans have a chance to go. If you’re interested in making a trip, check out what Arthur Frommer had to say about Cuba travel. As for the Cuban people, they are absolutely wonderful, friendly, and curious about Americans. If you speak Spanish, just talking with everyday Cubans that you meet will be an eye-opening cross-cultural experience. ¡Disfruta!
Top Posts & Pages
- PREACH! twitter.com/laurenbaer/sta… 17 hours ago
- Mmmmm! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 5 days ago
- EXACTLY. Save yourself the extra e-mail and the other person the need to follow up! twitter.com/LolaAkinmade/s… 3 weeks ago
- I was today years old when I learned this. #MindBlown twitter.com/PeterSokolowsk… 1 month ago
- Blair Warner, dropping knowledge you need on strategy! twitter.com/BlairTweeted/s… 1 month ago