There is a lot to love about Portugal. The people are kind, the nightlife is fun, and both the architectural and natural parts of the landscape are breathtakingly beautiful. One of my favorite things about Portugal, though, is the food. From the delicious seafood to the world-famous wines, my taste buds and belly were always sated during my trip! My only regret is that, since I was traveling solo, I didn’t get to try cataplana, a traditional Portuguese seafood dish that, due to its size, can only be ordered by at least two people. Oh, well–another reason to go back to Portugal! Despite this disappointment, the food that I did get to eat (with one exception) has earned Portugal a solid spot amongst my top five food destinations in the world. Read on to discover all of the tasty treats that you should definitely try (and one “specialty” that you should definitely skip) when you make it to Portugal!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gorilla trekking = #Goals twitter.com/EverydayAfrica… 6 days ago
- I love this lizard photo so much! twitter.com/lonelyplanet/s… 6 days ago
- This is amazing on so many levels twitter.com/mashable/statu… 6 days ago
- Attacking my day like: twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago
- For some reason, this photo is really speaking to me today twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago