I’m not going to lie–I feel just a tad bit envious of all of the travel bloggers who are getting to meet each other and learn more about the industry at TBU Porto! To console myself, I’ve been looking at my pictures from Portugal. Here is one of my favorites from the Douro Valley winemaking region, just outside of Porto. To everyone at TBU Porto, please live it up and drink lots of port on my behalf!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Mohammed Mboudou, covered in natron dust, a sodium based mineral found in pockets of the Lake Chad basin left behind as… 1 day ago
- I've signed up! #Resist twitter.com/ASDem/status/8… 1 day ago
- Agreed! twitter.com/BuzzFeed/statu… 1 day ago
- Adorable! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 3 days ago
- Stop what you're doing and read this. twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 week ago