As you may have gleaned from some of my previous posts, travel planning is something that is pretty important to me. Even when I go for a more free-form type of travel, I still at the very least try to figure out the general outlines of trip and plan for the most important eventualities. That being said, there are times when, despite one’s best-laid plans, greater forces intervene in unexpected ways. Two recent examples come to mind: one that affects U.S. citizens’ travel to Cuba and one that affects my upcoming trip to India.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super-random, super-interesting read twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 3 days ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/NeelaGhoshal/s… 3 days ago
- I just supported Yale Law School yale.edu/givelaw #SupportYale 1 week ago
- Fantastic advice, co-authored by the brilliant @BlairTweeted | Seeing your way to better strategy bit.ly/2RofSvF via @McKinsey 1 week ago
- Super-cool; more stories like this, please! twitter.com/TravelNoire/st… 1 month ago