There is a lot to love about Portugal. The people are kind, the nightlife is fun, and both the architectural and natural parts of the landscape are breathtakingly beautiful. One of my favorite things about Portugal, though, is the food. From the delicious seafood to the world-famous wines, my taste buds and belly were always sated during my trip! My only regret is that, since I was traveling solo, I didn’t get to try cataplana, a traditional Portuguese seafood dish that, due to its size, can only be ordered by at least two people. Oh, well–another reason to go back to Portugal! Despite this disappointment, the food that I did get to eat (with one exception) has earned Portugal a solid spot amongst my top five food destinations in the world. Read on to discover all of the tasty treats that you should definitely try (and one “specialty” that you should definitely skip) when you make it to Portugal!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @TheEconomist: Perhaps Facebook can help to ensure that America is still great when millennials are retiring econ.st/2pmuMIF 1 day ago
- Fascinating twitter.com/wendyengee/sta… 1 day ago
- "Mr. Comey has told friends that he has no regrets...." I could say a lot here, but, instead, I encourage you to re… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @EverydayAfrica: Donkeys on the beach ,(Nouakchott - Mauritania). Photo by Daouda Corera - @dcoreraphotography #beach #silouhette #gold… 2 days ago
- FANTASTIC piece--must read: "And if racial justice doesn't center her, she will redefine race itself in order to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago